The Parishioners of Corpus Christi, Toronto

Daily Mass (Tues-Fri): 9 am • Saturday (Vigil): 5 pm • Sunday: 9:30 am and 11 am

If you have suggestions for ways we can improve our community, make a suggestion here. Click Add to begin a suggestion or comment thread on any particular topic. Our parish community grows stronger with your participation. 

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I applied via my iPhone and it wouldn't let me finish the application without it.  No matter now = ). Have a  great holiday.

Gavin Barrett said:

Quite right Gillian.

Your age should not be required. In fact, it is entirely optional. 

Your age/date of birth is information you can choose to fill (or not) on your own profile page.

If you do fill it, you can still opt to keep it hidden from public view.

Or of course, you could make up something just for the fun of it!

Best,

CC web team.

Fun profile pic, by the way!

Gillian Moody said:

I gave a fake age when I was asked. I do not feel this should be a required question.

Could I ask that we pray for the souls of;

Cliff Maclean, step-father of Deborah McNorgan and Granddad to Claire Lackey and Sean Lackey. Cliff passed away on December 8th, 2010, and is greatly missed.

Also for Archbishop Edwin Lackey, my father, who passed away on January 9th, many years ago.

With thanks,

Stephen Lackey

(Claire is a server tonight, January 8th at the 5 p.m. mass)

Hi there!

I was not raised in a religious household so it can be a bit tough for me to remember the rules on fasting, the days, and specific requirements etc. It would be great if that type of information were on the website to help people such as myself, lapsed Catholics and those who are new to the faith. In fact, it could help everyone who is looking to live their faith.  

Another idea is to have a little more information around feast days as they come up in the calendar. 

I also want to add that whoever put this site together really did a great job! It's very engaging and is ideal in terms of generating discussion and participation. Well done! 

What a wonderful idea Angelica!

Thanks to your suggestion, I went hunting for just such a practical guide to being Catholic and found it at Fisheaters.com. I have posted a new link to it under the Catholic Links tab in the menu at the top of every page.

I've named the link: Being Catholic: A guide.

It covers everything from fasting, feast days, forms of prayer and so on. The author is an American-Italian layperson. Enjoy!

And thank you for your support and compliments - they encourage us to do better. God bless! 

Gavin and the CC web team

Just and FYI, Mr. Carl Leroux passed away on June 1, 2011. 

The family thanks you for all your support.

Kind Regards,

Sandra Leroux

Could I ask that we pray for the soul of;  John Gilligan

Father of Lisa Gilligan, Laura Gilligan and Lana Gilligan  Granddad to Devin and Michael Cecchetto , Alexa and Matthew Morris beloved husband to Margaret Gilligan.  John  passed away on January 22 2017 a wonderful father who will be missed greatly .

With thanks,

Lisa Gilligan 

My deepest sympathies Lisa. I have added John to our website remembrances. He will be remembered on our parish community site for all of 2017. Please do call the office to let them know if you would also like his name to be added to the intentions read during mass. Once again, my sincere condolences and my own prayers for his soul. Gavin

RSS

PASTOR

Rev. Prasanth George Varambinakathu, CMI

Members

About this site:

This public home page lists timings, contact details, announcements and parish groups/ministries - all visible without membership in this volunteer-run, independent, community site.

Parishioners wishing to avail of the additional content on this site may also apply to become members of this online community. Members are able to interact with each other and with ministries in a supportive environment. Membership is free. To join, please complete the  online registration process.

+++++++++++++++++

The Corpus Christi Facebook Group: Love Facebook? Why not join the parishioner Facebook group.

+++++++++++++++++

New parishioners, please be aware that registering as a member of this parishioner-run community site is not the same thing as parishioner registration - we ask that new parishioners formally register themselves by calling or visiting the office.

+++++++++++++++++

For Terms and the Code of Conduct governing the use of this site, click here.

Effective May 28th 2016, this independent site has continued in its role as the parish community website run by and for parishioners on a volunteer basis. The Archdiocese of Toronto hosts the official parish site.

As a community site, this site is intended to serve the parish community in a way that complements the Archdiocesan site and not to replace it or compete with it.

We encourage you to use the official Archdiocesan site for the services it proffers. You will find it at corpuschristito.archtoronto.org

© 2019   Created by Corpus Christi Web Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service